Sunday, May 24, 2009

Just Beginning


I am so inspired by my sweet niece who's blog is the first blog I have ever read or followed. She's married to my brother Dale's son, my nephew Brian, she's 25 years old, and a breast cancer survivor. Although I haven't experienced in my lifetime what she has during this past year, and probably will not even come close, I too am incredibly thankful and incredibly blessed. I am so very thankful to my Lord and Savour Jesus Christ who in His mercy and grace has given me my best life now. And it doesn't get any better than this. My desire for this blog is to share my lifes blessings with my precious family and friends.

1 comment:

Charlie and Amy said...

Wow, Mom!! So impressive! Your very own blog and what a sweet one it is! I can't wait to read more of your writings! How inspirational! Love, Amy

Search This Blog